There is no registration fee for registered participants: Coffee breaks and lunches, Gala dinner, congress kit, scientific programme and conference proceedings are free of charge. Accommodation and travel expenses are not covered by organizers.
Key topics of the conference
Contaminated sites have become one of global problems of the present time. This also placed them on important place in agenda of the European Union.
The conference aims to provide space for discussion, knowledge exchange among experts from government/non-government organizations, public and private sector, praxis, science and academic sector. The main topics of the conference are legislation strategies, policies, research methodologies, risks analysis, remediation methods and technologies, as well as awareness in contaminated sites management.
The International Conference Contaminated Sites Bratislava 2016 aims to provide a unique possibility to share experience and perspectives internationally in these main topics:
- Legislation, policy and strategies of EU and member states for contaminated sites
- Methodologies of inventory and identification of contaminated sites
- Geological survey of contaminated sites
- Risk assessment – risk analysis, limit values, human health and environmental risk assessment
- Remediation methods and technologies for contaminated sites
- Sustainable remediation of contaminated sites
- Brownfields – contamination clean-up, reclamation and redevelopment
- Involvement of the general public into contaminated sites management
The Conference will take place at the Hotel Bôrik, Bôrik 15, 814 07 Bratislava, situated on the hill above Down Town of Bratislava in immediate vicinity of Bratislava Castle and calm Slavín residential district.
Free Wi-Fi access will be available throughout the building. The login details and password will be displayed in the meeting room. The facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities and assistance will be provided if needed.
Badges will be provided to each participant and will be distributed at the conference venue during the registration session of the conference on 12 September 2016.